Finding the right IT Provider in Singapore for your business is tough.
A good IT Provider goes beyond waiting for things to happen and fix them, they can be a valuable partner to your company’s growth when you find the right IT Provider. Many times SMEs based their decision on pricing when selecting their IT Provider, while that is a valid consideration, it is far often detrimental in the long run when that is the only consideration.
When choosing an IT Provider to work with, consider the hidden cost of engaging and getting struck with a bad IT Provider, it is not just isolated to unfixed IT issues, but also affects your employees’ mental health (who likes to keep chasing someone to fix a problem while they cannot work and is under a tight deadline to deliver?), productivity and growth of the company.
It always helps to ask the correct questions, so we have compiled 16 that will help you to successfully gauge the personality and capabilities of the IT Providers in Singapore you are considering.
If this is your first time engaging an external IT Provider to support your company’s IT, it helps to know what to look out for, likewise, if you looking to replace your IT provider, these questions will help you to make a better decision. Take a look at each question and incorporate the ones that will benefit your business the most!
What to look for with a new IT Provider
To make this a quick and easy read-through for you, we have just put down the questions here. For a full list of reasons to utilize each of these questions, make sure to check out our 16 Questions To Ask When Evaluating A New Provider E-Book.
- Why should we work with your firm?
- Why shouldn’t we work with your firm?
- What are the biggest challenges to a successful partnership?
- How does the escalation process work? What if I am not satisfied with the response/resolution time of a particular service ticket or project?
- What end user training do you provide, other than cybersecurity awareness training?
- What reports do you provide to the management team, and what is the cadence?
- What does the onboarding experience look like with your firm?
- What do you believe your differentiators are compared to other IT providers?
- Do you use in-house or contracted resources for services?
- What would you need for a successful transition to your service?
- How often do you meet with your customers for future planning?
- We were just hit with ransomware: what would the Disaster Recovery process look like?
- A new team member starts at your organization. They receive a ticket from our organization. What did their onboarding look like to ensure they are ready and able to effectively manage that request?
- How do you monitor customer satisfaction and quality assurance on an ongoing basis?
- How often do you raise prices and when did you last raise prices for customers?
- We have a new employee starting, what does that process look like for your team? What should we expect and what would they expect from us?
These questions cut through the fluff of sales speak and get right to the needs of your business, allowing you to find an IT Provider that is capable of propelling your IT to the next level. Again we have made this list short for you to consume easily, for a full list of reasons why these questions are needed, go on and download our 16 Questions To Ask When Evaluating A New IT Provider E-Book.
If you are searching for a new IT Provider, why not reach out and check us out today?